Link to Billiken games on radio/internet

ute98

I would appreciate it if one of you could post the radio link for Billikens games so those of us out of town can follow the team. I would also like to know when Majerus does his coach's show so that I can listen to it as well.

(By the way, the Billikens are now my favorite team as long as Maji is their coach)

ute98

I would appreciate it if one of you could post the radio link for Billikens games so those of us out of town can follow the team. I would also like to know when Majerus does his coach's show so that I can listen to it as well.

(By the way, the Billikens are now my favorite team as long as Maji is their coach)

ute98

-i have not seen an anouncement as to when rick's show will start, but i think he started last year after new year's, so look for it then

-i think last yr's show was on monday nights

-if there will be a show it will be on 101.1

-it seems our wonderful conference makes on line listening/watching to games very difficult

Ute. Welcome to the Board. Always good to have another Billiken fan.

As a further update, SLU has been on local radio - 590 AM - these past 5 years or so. We have had two (2) "all sports" AM radio stations (590 and 1380) but each have very poor signal strength and can barely be heard throughout the metropolitan area. This year, a somewhat major FM radio station (101.1) is changing to "all sports" format beginning January 1, 2009. During November and now December, 101.1 has been playing 24 hour/day Christmas music except for Billiken games while gearing up for the change in format. Therefore, our local radio is/has been in a state of flux. We locals know few details as well. Believe the prior advice is best - look for changes come January 1st.

Anybody find a place around St Louis yet that's carrying the game? Already called SportZone and my buddy at Humps, and neither are showing it... ;)

Call places in soulard, when I lived there I think most of the bars there had charter. Hammerstones will carry it but they will have live music and its a smoke box in there. Try calling Llywelyns, they might have charter...

Call places in soulard, when I lived there I think most of the bars there had charter. Hammerstones will carry it but they will have live music and its a smoke box in there. Try calling Llywelyns, they might have charter...

Hammerstones - "Dey a lot a junkie there!"

I think it's the SIU feed, though.

I would really like to be at this game just so I could get ridiculously upset at horrible officiating. And to hear their world class, camo and white t-shirt clad retard band. And to lose count of the pregnant 16-year-old girls (I'll bet some of those girls get knocked up the first DAY they have their driver's license). And to eagerly await the day that that knappy POS mutt of a mascot loses his footing and crashes down a couple dozen steps into a bloody pile next to the brass knuckle bucket at the end of the SIU bench. I wish I was there for all of that.

I would really like to be at this game just so I could get ridiculously upset at horrible officiating. And to hear their world class, camo and white t-shirt clad retard band. And to lose count of the pregnant 16-year-old girls (I'll bet some of those girls get knocked up the first DAY they have their driver's license). And to eagerly await the day that that knappy POS mutt of a mascot loses his footing and crashes down a couple dozen steps into a bloody pile next to the brass knuckle bucket at the end of the SIU bench. I wish I was there for all of that.

That was a fun roadtrip even though we lost. Seriously why does their band dress like that? it just adds to the stereotype. God I hope we win tonight- I hate their fans.

LOL. Can't help it.

"My wife said if I didn't get her another beer, she was gonna stab me in the face."

LMAO!!! AWWWWW, thanks jimbo, that was a perfect way to end my workday! I wish I could've been there with another camera...... ;)