BillikenRoy?

UCTOM

I used to talk with him quite a bit on the old CUSA boards. Does he post on this board anymore?

Thanks!

I just spit out my water laughing when I saw this question.

Just check out any thread on this board because there is a good chance Roy has posted in it -- he has posted 16,175 times this decade (and that includes several self-imposed leaves of absence).

Just check out any thread on this board because there is a good chance Roy has posted in it -- he has posted 16,175 times this decade (and that includes several self-imposed leaves of absence).

Nark, is that BRoy I hear right now in the background? I hear someone either "whistling or humming a tune." If correct, it almost sounds like an old Perry Commo or Tony Orlando tune. :rolleyes:

My gut is hurting from laughing .....LOL

several self-imposed leaves of absense....... :P:P lmao..

Those were the good ole days when Roy would get mad and leave mad and come back...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Poor roy...would get flustered and say ###### it and shuffle off into the sunset