question on maximum # of games during season

the bills play 30 games excluding the postseason, that is, 26 regular season games plus 4 in the vegas tournamant. i understand a team can schedule 27 regular season games plus any games in an exempt tournamant. could they have scheduled 1 more regular season game if they had wanted to? and if so, why didn't they ? if not, why?

the bills play 30 games excluding the postseason, that is, 26 regular season games plus 4 in the vegas tournamant. i understand a team can schedule 27 regular season games plus any games in an exempt tournamant. could they have scheduled 1 more regular season game if they had wanted to? and if so, why didn't they ? if not, why?

I don't want to get peoples' hopes up too much... but maybe we could look into getting a Billikens.com vs Billikens game to open next season. Only we have to play in jeans, work boots and a baseball hat. And we have to have 3 big beers apiece during halftime. I'd pay to see that. Not $28 or $32, though. I'm laughing just trying to envision it. Take your pick of top posters on here getting posterized by Tommie, and puking at the same time, looking like a complete @$$h07e.

I don't want to get peoples' hopes up too much... but maybe we could look into getting a Billikens.com vs Billikens game to open next season. Only we have to play in jeans, work boots and a baseball hat. And we have to have 3 big beers apiece during halftime. I'd pay to see that. Not $28 or $32, though. I'm laughing just trying to envision it. Take your pick of top posters on here getting posterized by Tommie, and puking at the same time, looking like a complete @$$h07e.

Jimbo you have one weird sense of humor.

I think I could hang with 'em, Jimb05. You know, with my 6'10", 260 frame and all.

Jimbo. Not clear as to your rules but if both teams have to drink the big beers, then I'd put down money on us .comers. The young kids just cannot come close to us veterans.