Rencher

SLU_Nick

Is this a significant move? I like the idea of taking the low people (Graduate assistant) off of successful programs than assistant head coaches from D2-3 schools. It sounds like he will be an extra guy to scrimmage. But this is some good news right? :)

Is this a significant move? I like the idea of taking the low people (Graduate assistant) off of successful programs than assistant head coaches from D2-3 schools. It sounds like he will be an extra guy to scrimmage. But this is some good news right? :)

Nick

I haven't seen anything about Rencher? Could you provide some info.

Maybe we can get Texas on the schedule in the future? I wonder if we had any assistants in the recent past that had career records comparable to this

or who made a living for 10 years playing basketball professionally for that matter. For a team that lacked shooters the last 5 or so years I would like to have assistants who could instill the regimen and technique that this must require-top scorer for the big University in a very large state

I don't think this dude helps get UT on the Schedule. It's a little bit strange as he was coaching at a small Christian school in Austin, TX that didn't have much success last year. Maybe he's got some Euro or TX connections?