Bonner League

Tommie Liddell, Barry Eberhardt, Danny Brown and Justin Johnson are playing tonight at Cardinal Ritter in the championship game of the River City Pro Am League. They play for a team called Take Over. The game is a 7 p.m. If you want to see a couple of current Billikens and former Billikens in action. Darius Miles is also on the team, but I heard that he wasn't going to be there tonight because he will be out of town.

Just thought I would pass that along.

bad boyz for life

Tommie Liddell, Barry Eberhardt, Danny Brown and Justin Johnson are playing tonight at Cardinal Ritter in the championship game of the River City Pro Am League. They play for a team called Take Over. The game is a 7 p.m. If you want to see a couple of current Billikens and former Billikens in action. Darius Miles is also on the team, but I heard that he wasn't going to be there tonight because he will be out of town.

bad boyz for life

diddy, if you have seen him play in this league can you offer your opinion of how Barry looks?

bad boyz for life

Thanks for the heads up - I'll try to get there.

bad boyz for life

PDIDDY, thanks for the heads-up.

What happened to "the streets"? They have been very quiet since RM got to town. Was your source BS himself, or one of his Asst. Coaches? We miss your "informed speculation", which always turned out to be very reliable.

Did anyone attend this game that is willing to post a report here? Once I saw the post, I planned to go, but then I figured out I was too sleepy and decided to stay home. Maybe I ought to start pumping myself up with caffeine (nah).

I guess we must rely on the Awesome One, Earl Austin Jr., for the report. http://tinyurl.com/6rntqb