DJ All-Star Game info/rosters

Guest BillikenReport

Guest BillikenReport

I was just told Brett Thompson will not be playing in Saturday's Demetrious Johnson Charitable Foundation All-Star Game.

- Nate

I was just told Brett Thompson will not be playing in Saturday's Demetrious Johnson Charitable Foundation All-Star Game.

- Nate

That's okay. It would not have given us much of a base from which to evaluate him, anyway. All-star games showcase guards much more than big men.

Guest BillikenReport

Cowboy,

He's supposedly playing in another all-star game somewhere in Illinois that his high school coach is involved with.

Nash,

I'll have plenty of info afterwards.

Also ... the organizer tried to get Brian Conklin to play, but he couldn't because he's on vacation somewhere (Mexico, maybe) and will be moving in to St. Louis area on Sunday. So the Billikens should have all (I don't know about Ruben) of its big recruiting class on campus very soon.

- Nate

- Nate

I'm VERY glad BT and BC have an excuse to opt out of the All-Star(???) game put on to benefit a Foundation run by one of the most blatant racist in the area. His ties to the felon, FI, are well known and I,m sure that somehow this Foundation has a method of helping the Felon's legal defense fund. Remember the big fundraiser downtown about 3 years ago to benefit the Vashon BB program? I think you will find that DJ's "Foundation" contributed quite a few $$$ to that event. Do you also remember that the funds from this "charity event" went to "V" uniforms (since disappeared) with the rest of the funds unable to be accounted for by the St. Louis School System audit!

Too bad most of the area African-American players are under pressure to play in this game based on a complete lack of knowledge or just a need to show off their games.

I'm VERY glad BT and BC have an excuse to opt out of the All-Star(???) game put on to benefit a Foundation run by one of the most blatant racist in the area. His ties to the felon, FI, are well known and I,m sure that somehow this Foundation has a method of helping the Felon's legal defense fund. Remember the big fundraiser downtown about 3 years ago to benefit the Vashon BB program? I think you will find that DJ's "Foundation" contributed quite a few $$$ to that event. Do you also remember that the funds from this "charity event" went to "V" uniforms (since disappeared) with the rest of the funds unable to be accounted for by the St. Louis School System audit!

Too bad most of the area African-American players are under pressure to play in this game based on a complete lack of knowledge or just a need to show off their games.

BAM! STLHI? We are waiting for your cross examination...