radio

there is still hope we can get a better deal on radio; the statioin we have been using has no wattage

Everyone should call and write and let the athletic department how important it is to reach the public by radio and tv

there is still hope we can get a better deal on radio; the statioin we have been using has no wattage

Everyone should call and write and let the athletic department how important it is to reach the public by radio and tv

When reading about 1380 possibly moving to 101.1 fm and them trying to pick-up local play by play, I thought that would be a nice place to end up.

When reading about 1380 possibly moving to 101.1 fm and them trying to pick-up local play by play, I thought that would be a nice place to end up.

Back in the day fm stations did not go too far outside; would they keep their AM signal and simulcast? This would be great here in the city but would it

fix our lack of signal once you get beyond 20 miles?

I just hope we can keep Earl and Rammer. I really enjoy listening to those guys.

As long as they have a free Internet stream, I don't care.

I used to remember when they broad casted on KMOX and I had to go out to my car to listen to the games :angry:

Back in the day fm stations did not go too far outside; would they keep their AM signal and simulcast? This would be great here in the city but would it

fix our lack of signal once you get beyond 20 miles?

Wouldn't 20 miles would be an improvement over what we have now on AM??

BTW, FM goes further than 20 miles.

Wouldn't 20 miles would be an improvement over what we have now on AM??

BTW, FM goes further than 20 miles.

What we have now is no good anywhere-downtown, in the burbs, in the country-the signal is extremely weak- if someone knows how far fm goes; let us know. I just picked a low finite number as I know once you get out of the metro area to mid Missouri or an hour into Illinois you have lost your fm

You can get the KY Wildcats talk radio and games all season throuhout our area. Our media has some friendlies; but, we do not dominate, yet