Ben Hansbrough a "Free Agent"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of reasons to leave, from personal reasons, to playing time reasons, to just being home sick.

He's a good player, no one is calling him Derrick Rose, but I'm fairly certain he'd start for either of our teams...

Bear, i wouldn't take SS601 seriously, he's just flaming the board today.

Lots of reasons to leave, from personal reasons, to playing time reasons, to just being home sick.

He's a good player, no one is calling him Derrick Rose, but I'm fairly certain he'd start for either of our teams...

Thanks for the response.

who would he play in front of for the billikens next season, lisch or liddell?

Speaking of free agents, there is a rumor on the Miami University board that Alex Moosmann has asked for his release. He was runner-up to Ben H. as "Mr. Show-Me Basketball" and he is from the same program that produced Meyer and Eckerle. He'd have to sit out a year, but I wonder if RM would have any interest?

SLU was Alex's first choice when he was coming out. Brad took a pass.

Jimbo, not trying to go there. I was just saying, I know if RM was interested Alex would be interested. That's all.

I know you're not, but the more and more I hear about him regarding his recruiting decisions and his practice routines, the more I think he was just clueless. Great guy, decent (at best) floor coach, but he just DID NOT know how to play the game. Thank God Lisch and Liddell came here despite his deficiencies, because we'd be up $h!t creek on thin ice pissing into the wind in a $h!tstorm without a paddle otherwise.