Game Day Thread

Iggy

I know he is playing out of position and all, but I can't take Eberhardt anymore. He is horrific. His defense is just awful and he can't finish to save his life. And he has played the most of all the big men today. I just don't see it with him - no progression at all.

If Gould says "the third" again I'm gunna ######

I went down to spring training a couple of years ago and I went into a restroom to take a piss. It was about two hours before game time and I was the only person in there. Then Gould sauntered his fat ass in there and picked the urinal right next to me... there were about 15 frickin urinals and he's standing right next to me and he's about two feet from the pisser, displaying his goods. That was terrifying and I will despise him forever for that. F.U. Gould.

I got a better idea. Let's get up by 30 on a team. Then we can act like jack asses.

Really, I guess you had no problem with the pounding they were putting on Kevin all day. If they are going to play like that on our best player we sure and the hell better play like that on their guy who we had no answer for all day. Conklin and Mitchell can't get here soon enough.