CSTV today

NextYearBill

I want to purchase the game for today but some of the order information is cut off from my screen and I cannot complete the order. I use full screen and it is still cut off and there is nowhere to scroll down. The last item I can read is 'Country'. Can anybody help me with this?

I want to purchase the game for today but some of the order information is cut off from my screen and I cannot complete the order. I use full screen and it is still cut off and there is nowhere to scroll down. The last item I can read is 'Country'. Can anybody help me with this?

I'd check the a-10 board before you buy, "Dunga" usually posts free video links for the games on gameday.

Nope, i don't see it either. Here is the link on the A-10 boards where Dunga has linked to channelsurfing locations. I'll try connecting to these after the game starts. fingers crossed.

http://www.basketballforum.com/atlantic-10...-2-17-08-a.html

The first link (CSTV one) on the forum worked for me. The others didn't. Good stuff. Thanks moytoy.

Crap - I can't seem to get any of those links to work.

I also can't get the CSTV feed to work because it says it doesn't support my browser. It tells me I need Safari v.2 when I have version 3.

Why does this shite have to be so difficult?

I used the "CSTV Affiliate Link" and it is working fine for me. As I detailed in another thread, I refuse to give any more of my money to CSTV.