Lisch and Liddell's quests for 1,000 points

We should see both Kevin Lisch and Tommie Liddell hit the 1,000 point mark in the next few games. Here are their current career point totals:

Lisch-977 total points, 23 away from 1,000

Liddell-953 total points, 47 left to 1,000

NAIA players at best. Majerus should unload them. I'm sick of them both not scoring 20 points every game.

NAIA players at best. Majerus should unload them. I'm sick of them both not scoring 20 points every game.

Kevin will reach it before TL, because of the system they are running.I saw one of our players and i asked him why he hasnt worn his signature headband. He said rm wont let them wear headbands. I want to know whats wrong with wearing headbands dont they keep sweat out of your eyes.Someone please tell me why?

Kevin will reach it before TL, because of the system they are running.I saw one of our players and i asked him why he hasnt worn his signature headband. He said rm wont let them wear headbands. I want to know whats wrong with wearing headbands dont they keep sweat out of your eyes.Someone please tell me why?

Yeah, I think it looks stupid when players wear them all the way on top of their heads like BRON BRON but Tommie's always looked legit. Don't hate, Maji, participate.

Posted Image

He kind of looks like a blackjack dealer, but I didn't want to spend any more than 90 seconds on it.

Yeah, I think it looks stupid when players wear them all the way on top of their heads like BRON BRON but Tommie's always looked legit. Don't hate, Maji, participate.

Posted Image

He kind of looks like a blackjack dealer, but I didn't want to spend any more than 90 seconds on it.

I'm with Rick on the headband issue. I've always thought it was a "hey look at me" sort of foolishness. Tommie, as a master slasher, could pull it off. Danny Brown? With Danny it was more of a "Hey look at me...turn the ball over" sort of look.