Milestone in the Riverfront Times

inthelou

Yeach, but you might guess that Coach M loves them, because they can practice 8 hours a day pretty much year round. B)

Perhaps this has been discussed at length before, but doesn't it worry anybody that we're recruiting players from this school? It doesn't seem all that different than the Ricky Clemons fiasco that go Missouri in trouble. This place is no school.

Perhaps this has been discussed at length before, but doesn't it worry anybody that we're recruiting players from this school? It doesn't seem all that different than the Ricky Clemons fiasco that go Missouri in trouble. This place is no school.

This is far different from the RC situation. Reed was recruited from his valid high school-Bishop Miege NOT from MCA and RC was recruited from a suspect JUCO with 25 hours of college credit in a summer.

I'm still waiting for a reply (in another thread) from Nate or anyone else who actually knows what school WR is now attending.

This is far different from the RC situation. Reed was recruited from his valid high school-Bishop Miege NOT from MCA and RC was recruited from a suspect JUCO with 25 hours of college credit in a summer.

I'm still waiting for a reply (in another thread) from Nate or anyone else who actually knows what school WR is now attending.

That's good to know then. I just saw the one part about the kid getting D's at Beaumont and all of a sudden he was a B+ student at Millstone.

That's good to know then. I just saw the one part about the kid getting D's at Beaumont and all of a sudden he was a B+ student at Millstone.

Thats Richard Anderson and apparently changing schools has done him a lot of good. He would look awfully nice in a Billiken Jersey. Kid is a beast.