typical Billiken board post

kevinfootes

Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad BradBrad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad

Some people can't seem to move on.

Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad BradBrad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad

Typical Footes post:

How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich........

Typical Footes post:

How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich, How can I piss off Roy and Rich........

Every time I get out...THEY KEEP DRAGGING ME BACK IN!

Footes is harmless if you remember what he is..........

come on Footes, what's the point.

It's impossible to talk about the Bills without talking about UB, his footprint is on the team ... good and bad.

come on Footes, what's the point.

It's impossible to talk about the Bills without talking about UB, his footprint is on the team ... good and bad.

I think we can all understand and accept that the roster is what it is. I also think it's fair to assess what's going on THIS season. The Bills played a stretch of horrible games, but seem to have turned a corner recently. I seem to be one of the few people on here who is still hoping for good things to come out of this season. We all understand that the future will be bright. I think the next few weeks will help get everyone on track with the new system. Maybe I'm just drinking the kool-aid, but I think 17 or 18 wins can still be done this year. Not enough to get us dancing, but something to feel pretty good about.

Typical Footes post:

Wow, I haven't had a dispute with richie for several months at least, so you're wrong there. Also, roy doesn't keep bringing up past coaches unless he's replying to somebody else. Wrong again.

0 for 2 and pretty weak, bryan.

I think we can all understand and accept that the roster is what it is. I also think it's fair to assess what's going on THIS season. The Bills played a stretch of horrible games, but seem to have turned a corner recently. I seem to be one of the few people on here who is still hoping for good things to come out of this season. We all understand that the future will be bright. I think the next few weeks will help get everyone on track with the new system. Maybe I'm just drinking the kool-aid, but I think 17 or 18 wins can still be done this year. Not enough to get us dancing, but something to feel pretty good about.

I'm with you. I went freaking hog wild and predicted 30 1st half points last night and at least a 15 point win. The 30 point 1st half was just stupid on my part, I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but at least my 15 or more point win prediction came true.

I know this seems silly, but I am predicting right now .... you can have me on record, WE WILL SCORE 30 POINTS IN THE 1ST HALF BEFORE THIS YEAR IS UP. Now don't tell me that's not drinking the freaking kool-aid.

I seem to be one of the few people on here who is still hoping for good things to come out of this season.

Yup, you are the only one still hoping for good things to come out of this season. Your feel for the thoughts of the board is amazing.

Yup, you are the only one still hoping for good things to come out of this season. Your feel for the thoughts of the board is amazing.

Oh come one, there's plenty of "wait 'til next year" going on around here. We all know the future is bright. There is a group on here that regularly gets their shorts in a bind every time somebody complains about anything going on right now. IMO it IS okay to be disappointed with things like 30% shooting...and that doesn't mean you don't think the future will be better. YOUR feel for what's going on is interesting.