we took 49 field goal attempts but only got to the line 10 times

GOSLU68

Against Boston College and Kent State we don't look like we are ready for the move up Majerus promises.

We sure look like a middle of the pack MVC roster-being outrebounded and being too slow and too small-(excepting SIU, Creighton, and MO State)

You have to like our defensive agressiveness but a 23-5 hole is too deep to climb out of.

We had better figure out a tip off play that takes advantage of Husak's height or Lisch's speed but if they are not going in the hole

what do you do next? We don't have enough rebounders and next year's 6-9 and 6-11 guys could get minutes, now.

Like Majerus I can't wait for this season to be over. Lisch and Liddell will be better their senior year's with some other guys in the line up

who can create some offense. BE needs to step up. He shows signs.

I did not get to see AK in the game were his 4 minutes any better?

Against Boston College and Kent State we don't look like we are ready for the move up Majerus promises.

We sure look like a middle of the pack MVC roster-being outrebounded and being too slow and too small-(excepting SIU, Creighton, and MO State)

You have to like our defensive agressiveness but a 23-5 hole is too deep to climb out of.

We had better figure out a tip off play that takes advantage of Husak's height or Lisch's speed but if they are not going in the hole

what do you do next? We don't have enough rebounders and next year's 6-9 and 6-11 guys could get minutes, now.

Like Majerus I can't wait for this season to be over. Lisch and Liddell will be better their senior year's with some other guys in the line up

who can create some offense. BE needs to step up. He shows signs.

I did not get to see AK in the game were his 4 minutes any better?

please, no offense, but do you type your posts on a calculator wristwatch and then filter them into an ATM through a cable scrambler before entering your secret 44-digit code to upload to billikens.com? the formatting and train of thought on your posts is just flat out CRAZY.

LOL.

no offense, but do you type your posts on a calculator wristwatch and then filter them into an ATM through a cable scrambler before entering your secret 44-digit code to upload to billikens.com? the formatting and train of thought on your posts is just flat out CRAZY.

LOL.

jimbo has been watching "chuck" on nbc again apparently.

i dunno what that is - i assume walker texas ranger? i almost never watch TV.

real hokey bad show on nbc monday nites with kind of a james bond spything premise. i think you can go to nbc.com and watch previous episodes. i watch occasionally when nothing better on to watch the one secret agent on the show. unbelieveably hawt woman.

real hokey bad show on nbc monday nites with kind of a james bond spything premise. i think you can go to nbc.com and watch previous episodes. i watch occasionally when nothing better on to watch the one secret agent on the show. unbelieveably hawt woman.

DAMN ROY!!! You weren't kidding!!! Yvonne just brightened up my day! ;)

That girl on the show is EXTREMELY hot.

i assume you're referring to the brunette?

if so, though she's very hot, i'll still take

Posted Image

karima adebibe (lara croft)

Posted Image

megan fox (that charlie sheen show)

or

Posted Image

catherine bell (jag)

as far as tv brunettes go

thread officially DERAILED. ;)