OT - Mr. Woodcock

alameda bob

I just saw the sneak preview on the net. It looks like it might interest some of you all. It's in the theater tomorrow.

I sure hope this is a joke. You realize that most of the people posting on here are adults, right? This movie looks as dumb as anything greenlighted this year, and that includes tripe like Norbit and Balls of Fury (seriously, how many movies can try to capitalize on not-so-subtle titles featuring male anatomy?). Billy Bob Thornton was once an Oscar-nominated actor, and now seems content to put it on cruise control and take the most low-brow stuff available. Movies like this make me lose faith in pop culture as a whole.

I sure hope this is a joke. You realize that most of the people posting on here are adults, right? This movie looks as dumb as anything greenlighted this year, and that includes tripe like Norbit and Balls of Fury (seriously, how many movies can try to capitalize on not-so-subtle titles featuring male anatomy?). Billy Bob Thornton was once an Oscar-nominated actor, and now seems content to put it on cruise control and take the most low-brow stuff available. Movies like this make me lose faith in pop culture as a whole.

In Middle School I had a classmate named Jason Glascock. But yes, this continues the devolution of society, though I am sure brianstl is sleeping out front of the theatre so he can be first in line to see this.

The Balls of Fury looks like a trainwreck as well. Cannot believe Christopher Walkin thought it would be a good idea to be in it. He needs to fire his agent immediately.