Thanks

powerballer

Thanks for all the info on single game tickets and the meeting at the mac. I also am glad you guys have updated the schedule. My buddy who turned me on to this sight was right. This board is full of information on billiken basketball.

I would like to thank Postcard and his buddies for actually talking sports. That is, if you consider women's soccer a sport.

I hope when the season starts, we will get some pre-game and post-game breakdowns. I am also hoping for some insight into other a10 schools.

Is there anybody on this board that has inside info on the bills?

How do you guys think Husak will do this year? At times last year he looked to be pretty solid and other times he looked lost.

Thanks for all the info on single game tickets and the meeting at the mac. I also am glad you guys have updated the schedule. My buddy who turned me on to this sight was right. This board is full of information on billiken basketball.

I would like to thank Postcard and his buddies for actually talking sports. That is, if you consider women's soccer a sport.

I hope when the season starts, we will get some pre-game and post-game breakdowns. I am also hoping for some insight into other a10 schools.

How do you guys think Husak will do this year? At times last year he looked to be pretty solid and other times he looked lost.

LOL, is this guy for real? Three hours go by during the most boring (dead) period of college basketball and you're already calling the whole board out? If you want info on Husak, read the old threads. That has been beaten to death on this board for 3 years. Expectations are from a future in the NBA to not even starting this year. If that's not enough, I suggest you join the scout site (www.billikenreport.com). You pay for info there, and if you don't like what you get, you have a leg to stand on when complaining to Nate.

For ticket information, call 977-4SLU. I hear they have the inside scoop...

LOL, is this guy for real? Three hours go by during the most boring (dead) period of college basketball and you're already calling the whole board out? If you want info on Husak, read the old threads. That has been beaten to death on this board for 3 years. Expectations are from a future in the NBA to not even starting this year. If that's not enough, I suggest you join the scout site (www.billikenreport.com). You pay for info there, and if you don't like what you get, you have a leg to stand on when complaining to Nate.

For ticket information, call 977-4SLU. I hear they have the inside scoop...

Thanks Nashville. It sucks that I have to call out the whole board to et some info. Maybe we can have a beer when I am in Nashville in 2 weeks.

I am not sure why Nashville thought you were calling out the whole board. I read your post as a new member who was asking for info. One thing I would suggest to you any new poster is to lay low for a couple of weeks and get the lay of the land. If you read daily over that period, you will get most of the info you are looking for. Those who post all the time move from topic to topic without concentrating necessarily on a single issue so it might take a couple of weeks for the normal progression and flow of info to show a complete picture. Also, over this time period you will see who has credible info and who is talking out their a##. Welcome and we all look forward to your input.

I am not sure why Nashville thought you were calling out the whole board. I read your post as a new member who was asking for info. One thing I would suggest to you any new poster is to lay low for a couple of weeks and get the lay of the land. If you read daily over that period, you will get most of the info you are looking for. Those who post all the time move from topic to topic without concentrating necessarily on a single issue so it might take a couple of weeks for the normal progression and flow of info to show a complete picture. Also, over this time period you will see who has credible info and who is talking out their a##. Welcome and we all look forward to your input.

Good response, cheese. Powerballer - I am almost always talking out of my ass. So be on the lookout for that.

I thought it was a pretty damn sarcastic post for somebody who just joined the board. But, it's all good. Welcome to billikens.com, Powerballer.

Looks like I got the schedule updated

Looks like I got the schedule updated

I think people have realized over the years if you bop me over the head a couple of times, I will eventually get around to doing things. Completely didn't think of the schedule until your post.

But do realize even though the board is slow, we have hashed out nearly every topic over the summer. I think SLU fans were a little boggled by the number of early recruits verballing, we didn't know what to do with ourselves.