Griffster?

That's your job as the Dad, and I admire the mindset you are keeping. Fatherhood is tough enough with a "normal" kid. As exciting as the process you're going through seems to all of us as fans, I don't think for a minute that I would want the extra challenges that go along with what you are/have been dealing with on the recruiting scene. You have been very grounded about all of this for throughout and I wish you and your family nothing but the best possible outcome.

We had a kid in our neighborhood about 15 years ago who was a highly recruited QB, eventually played for Ohio State. His dad said he knew what Roger Maris must have felt like in the summer of '61. They had to get a PO Box to keep up with all the recruiting mail and brochures. Can't be easy for a 16 year old. Good luck.

Thanks.. dave.. I will take that as a compliment. It really has not been that bad. The NCAA does not do everything right.. but keeping these coach's off the kids, well let's just say they have gotten it right with that. June 15th...they can start calling. So talk to me after that? Maybe or hopefully, I will change my tune some. lol

Pretty easy mindset too.. be prepared for what's ahead, and don't take anything for granted. Very simple really.