College Basketball has always been a coach's game...

schasz said,

"I am even more excited by this hire than when we hired Spoon."

i agree. it was the homerun that biondi needed to hit.

this is a hiring of unbelieveable magnitude that obviously brings so much in the way of other upgrades that our program cant help but go up. just huge.

Roy, for a long time we have both been clamoring for this move, albeit from completely different approaches. It is unbelievable that both of our concerns were completely addressed in just over a week. NO ONE on this board could have predicted this would ever happen at SLU.

he was really the only available coach that could have advanced the program imo. biondi would have never given an assistant coach the perks for the program he gave majerus.

i just wish we could have video of billy packer the second he heard the news. he assured kfns yesterday it would never happen.

It remains to be seen how things will progress. We still need to close on two/three commits, keep the players we have, and get a strength coach.

David touched on our infrastructure problems. They are just as key as having a barnburner coach. I still pray he talks to Martin, rather than Moser. Moser is a complete d...

It also will be interesting to watch Rick chew a player with a much larger blue vocabulary than Brad used. As always, the perception creates lattitude.

dave moser has had good results in his previous stops at all levels until he got to bloomington.

one has to wonder how easy it is to recruit to bloomington.