How many of you are making the trip to Bham?

STLBlazer

We're bringing our peeps from Bowling Green!

Tom's phone has been non stop calls from old friends / students from UAB. I know some of the older UAB players that were on the team when Tom played there will be coming to the game to watch as well. Birmingham newspapers are really working up this game with Tom's return. Articles in Saturdays papers.

Tom has told everyone on the SLU team how much this games means to him and how bad he wants to win. Look for a great game from our team!

I don't care what the NCAA purports to consider, but history tells us that if you finish with a top 40 RPI, you will likely make the tournament regardless of conference standings. Finishing in the top 5 in the conference will not get you in the tournament unless your RPI is high enough (see last year's SLU team).

Yeah, you're just a few blocks from me at Vandy. We should definitely get together for some lunch and Billiken bball one of these days. I'd say let's meet and watch a game, but unfortunately, we don't get too many of those on TV around here. Next week is going to be pretty hectic with our new Children's Hospital opening, but maybe sometime in mid/late February...