Lack of class on Levick for meeting w/Gillen

inthelou

It never hurts to find out what outsiders perspctives are of your program. Gillen is a knowledgable guy who has been in two similar jobs. He could provide good insight. I've got no problem with the meeting. If during the course of it he tells her I could turn it around, I've got no problem with that either.

Lou. You're so off base. CL's loyalty is to SLU and not to Brad. I have been a big supporter of Brad's, believe he should have been given 1 more year.... but I have no problem with her having discussions with Gillen. In fact, I would have a problem if she didn't have discussions to test the waters with Gillen and/or other guys.

Do you not know what an AD's job is? Ever wonder how people develop and maintain connections within the industry?

i would be upset if an athletic director is not constantly getting outside reads on the what is going on. having conversations, meetings, lunches and dinners with other coaches, athletic directors, media types, etc would be an act i would expect and demand of an athletic director.