Mantas Griskenas Visit

mackim56

Found this on Juco Juntionfrom Three Rivers. Here is the scoop:

has one visit set up at St. Louis U.

He has offers from St. Louis, Idaho St., Arkansas St., Western KY, Nevada-Reno, Evansville, Illinois St., Hawaii, Dayton, & East Carolina.

He has received interest from several high majors- Georgia, Ole Miss, Rutgers, Illinois, Maryland, Oklahoma, & Tennessee.

Gabe DeArmond

Editor

PowerMizzou.com

[email protected]

Contributing expert to: JucoJunction.com

Wow, never realized HC Gene Bess coached at my old high school, Lesterville High. REALLY surprising, actually, as for the most part, our teams were always sh!t.

We're really the only visit he has scheduled so far??? Hopefully it's more than just geography.

I'll probably make it down as early as May.

There's a renaissance of sorts happening in Lesterville basketball. My youngest brother, Tom "The Bomb" McKeever, is a 5'4" 105 lb beast going into 8th grade next year. I believe he averaged something like 4 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and 1.5 steals a game last year, running the point a bit, but spending most of his minutes at the 2 guard. I've overheard scouts saying he has "tremendous upside" and they can't wait till he hits his growth spurt. I'm gonna lock him in the weight room this summer and send in chicken breasts through a mail slot so he can match up against the bigger kids in the conference. I want to say that he's been getting the net since sixth grade, so I think SLU should lock this kid up before the big dogs get in the fight.