cost of tickets

papal

papal I hear that season ticket prices will be announced soon. Rumor has prices escalating significantly. Tickets in the downstairs bowl (beyond the first four rows) will be about $850. I am`not sure about behind the baskets or further up. Too bad there wasn't an NCCA appearance at the big dance to help defray some of the overhead

It is my understanding that some seats will require an annual donation, which is probably included in the price you indicated. There are several donation levels, depending on where a seat is located. Other seats will not require any donation, and the cost will drop appropriately.

Sorry, I thought he was talking about the new building. Ticket prices are not changing much next season, depending on the final number of home games booked.

I heard the other day that next year's schedule is far from done. Part of the difficulty is trying to get some home and home series with teams that will play here in 08-09. That could make for a tough road schedule next year. We know for sure Pacific, Loyola and SIU will be here next season. We go to MSU.