Check it out A10 jumps ahead of Big12 as per Ken Pomero

TheA_Bomb

http://www.kenpom.com/confrank.php?year=2004

Conference RPI from Ken Pomeroy is pretty interesting. How sad for those in the Big 12 to fall behind the A10. CUSA is strong at #5 we go 10-6 in that conference and that is a good resume we have to play all the tough teams now and we have proven we can hang with anyone except SMS who I vow we need to give a royal spanking to next year and every year after it should turn into a yearly a** whipping that is what I want.

As per Ken Pomeroy, "Conference rankings are determined by averaging the RPIs of its members

Conference data, while provided to the selection committee, has never been known to be a factor in the selection process"

Boy that 84 RPI is scary. We now have to start making up the lost ground for playing the cupcakes. I can't see where we compare favorably at this point to Charlotte, UAB, or Memphis. Therefore, it's simple we must beat them...wish it were that simple. But, I'm also thinking this team is better than we gave them credit for at the beginning of the year.