We now can't afford to sign a PG

We MUST use our last two schollies on interior help. And when I say interior help, I mean at least one of the two must be able to score 12-14, grab 8 boards or so a night, and be able to effectively defend our opponents' interior players.

If we fail to sign a true scorer on the inside, teams will be able to crowd Tommie and Kevin wherever they are on the floor. Ian drove me insane this year, but he drew a crowd of defenders to him. You are absolutely kidding yourself if you think Bryce will garner anywhere near the same attention.

We also need to be able to move Luke to the 3. He plays as hard as anyone, and I love that he is a Billiken, but teams are able to exploit the size disparity at the 4 far too often. This is nothing against Luke. Its not his fault he is playing out of position.

If the only difference in our starting linuep next year is switching out Ian for Bryce, we will be lucky to duplicate this year's record. Making the tourney would seem highly unlikely.

"We MUST use our last two schollies on interior help. And when I say interior help, I mean at least one of the two must be able to score 12-14, grab 8 boards or so a night, and be able to effectively defend our opponents' interior players."

I think it's a lot more realistic to hope for a power forward capable of 10 ppg and 6 rpg and a point guard capable of 9 ppg and 4 apg. Having Luke as our sixth man and Polk as our backup point would make the bench infinitely stronger than it is now.

Aren't there 3 scholarships still remaining? There are 4 available with Obi and Horace gone, plus JJ and Ian graduating. Then, there is the extra one that was handed out to Bennett just for this season since we were only at 12, not 13.

Point guard?

SLU averaged 15 turnovers a game in their losses this year. They averaged 3 fast break points a game in those contests. The most assists per game SLU has from anyone is 3. SLU often times has trouble running their offense. SLU even in victories has struggled a great deal with opposing team pressure. Many multiple guard lineups are successful in college basketball. SLU needs interior help and play. SLU needs a lot of things. One being a point guard.

>SLU already has a point guard lined up from the junior

>class: Kramer Soderberg.

>

>- Nate

He is a natural two guard and can't go to his left yet, ....and in many of the games I have seen him play, he doesn't bring it up much...doesn't create for others...himself sure. He is however only a junior. He will be turned into a point guard at SLU, and after making the adjustment to college ball will contribute. But SLU needs all the help it can get. And they will need more than one.

That doesn't help for this year, nor next year, and that is asuming his dad keeps his job the next few years and beyond.

alright we have 3 schollies, who are the candidates

Kevon Lacey

Leon Powell

Marcus Walker

Rodney alexander

Martinas greisvaskas

Shannon Shorter

Chia- Kur- something

who am I missing (and what is the last guys name)