Rammer today

jp18

Anyone else listening to Rammer this morning? He is upset with some local news outlets for going on the air and saying Ian was benched before the game started. He said that these news outlets got this information from a chat room. Wonder where that was from? I have an idea. Rammer didn't think that was a very good journalistic practice, which I have to agree with if they indeed got their info from this board.

information from the board then called Brad to confirm, then i have no problem whatsoever with that. Its actually decent journalism.

If they go the information from the board and didn't confirm at all well thats just awful journalism and more times then not they'll be plain wrong.

I hope he doesn't. It is unnecessary. Brad has even said to me on multiple occasions he doesn't look to the internet for rumors about his team. We know the media reads message boards. Rene Knott for example responded to criticism on Bernie's board. T-Mac used to openly post on the Lounge and now has his own site. Even the username billiken_roy was once said on the radio unprovoked.

The less this becomes a thing, the better....for me at least.

I can never figure out the lingo and the Abbreviations on the board

T-mac?

The Lounge?

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy