What I dont get

NH

is that people have absolutely no respect for DB and JJ, they have been inconsistent but they are not that bad. JJ has been jumping off of one leg this season. Danny might have a couple of good plays but whenever he has a turnover you guys jump all over him. JJ is one of the most fan-friendly players on the team, yet all of you act like you have something against him. He wants to win as much as anyone on the team.

JJ is the definition of garbage. The kid has no athletic or basketball ability. The only thing the kid can do is stand and jump, otherwise he flails around the court like a baby giraffe turning the ball over every other time he touches it and giving up layups and rebounds on the defensive end.

Danny has ability, he just needs to play within himself. He has too many lapses on offense and defense. If he would play under control and play sound I think he would be a solid contributor. The kid has the tools to be successful, he just has to put it together.

What I don't get is how any individual who has followed the Bills for the past 5 years can defend JJ. He is one of the worst scholarship players to play his entire career at SLU in our program's history. He has never developed athletically. He has contributed virtually nothing except an astounding fouls-per-game average for someone who plays a dozen minutes per. If anything, he is one of the least fan-friendly players I have ever seen in my life. Someone who is with your team 5 years and never improves? Yeah, that will sure bring in the crowds. JJ has been inconsistent in addition to being just plain bad; that's a lethal combination. He's had a couple big dunks this year, but those came after Kevin did all the work. He shows a lot of emotion, but I promise you there isn't much going on upstairs. He does that kind of stuff to get on camera. Anyone close to the program could tell you that. And saying he wants to win as much as anyone on the team is saying nothing. They all want to win, and you have no way to measure that. The only ones who show that consistently on the court are Luke and Kevin. I'm counting down the days until JJ's wasted scholarship opens up for someone else.

DB has been disappointing and turns it over too much, true. I had higher hopes for him, but he still has a chance to be a contributor.

What is wrong with you? Say what you will about how frustrating his career has been. I would agree with you. However, let's refrain from referring to a kid as garbage.

By the way, if you watch the bench during games, JJ is one of the biggest cheerleaders on the team. I realize this team needs a PF who can play much more than they need a cheerleader, but at least he is into the games which is more than I can say for out center.

when I said Fan-friendly I was not referring to his play, a couple of years ago I saw JJ somewhere a few years ago, I cant quite remembr where. I said I knew he was on the team and that I was a big fan. He said cool and said he would be back in a sec, he came back with an autographed shirt, signed by some guys includung my two favorite players at the time, Reggie Bryant and Josh Fisher. Imagine how that would feel if you were a ten year old kid who loved the billikens

In defense of JJ, he was probably worth the risk. Brad recruited him only weeks after being named head coach when we were desparate for warm bodies following the exits of not only Romar but his players and recruits as well. The guys is a 6'8" and athletic. Brad did all he could including red-shirting him that first year. Not all guys pan out and he is definitely in that category.

Danny is another that has not turned out. Both have physical ability but lack qualities between their ears.