I was just wondering

brianstl

Why was the "Calling out RC" post locked? It seems to me it is pretty relevant to the board. It is either a member of the athletic department staff or someone getting info from them. It is possible that this poster broke the law if they are employed by SLU by posting about HD's academic standing. This person claimed to be a member of the basketball staff and later claimed that person as a source. I think it is important for that person's named to be cleared.

i agree. and while i support steve and the moderators, i think steps should be taken to insure that guy never comes back to the board under a metzlike aka scenario. whatever needs to be done should be done.

it would be nice if cajun and his now supposed gang write bertucci an apology letter. however gutless folks like that will never do that.

the sad part is that the athletic dept, that already hates this board now has more reason to hate us. thanks cajun.

Let me be the first to say that I had no information on Horace Dixon's academic standing. I questioned whether he would stay eligible based on the fact that he was such a late qualifier and then I kind of played it out that I had some inside information. I had no information on that other than questioning why we would target a kid who most schools backed off of for acadmic reasons.

I will send an apology to Mr. Bertucci and let me know if you think it is appropriate to cc anyone in on that one; i.e. people in the athletic department. I will not be returning to this board. I am not even much of a Billiken basketball fan anyway. I will give Steve my name in private and any contact information to ensure I never post on here if that is what he wants.

If I was brian, I would want my bosses, Brad Soderberg and Cheryl Levick cc'd. Especially if you are actually including your identity(s).

Like I said below, it is bad enough this board gets kicked around at the SLU athletic dept. Your behavior solidifies everything they constantly bring up about billikens.com and why they give us zero merit. Thanks

Roy, do you think this is something that I should do? I will definitely be sending Brian Bertucci a note of apology, but do you think Cheryl may be a little annoyed to receive such an email? I feel like your giving to the university and the athletic department should be enough to give you merit in the opinion of the athletic department.

and you call me a liar. I have never made something up or lied on this board. I didn't lie about what I heard Kevin say. You may disagree with me, but when I post something as fact. It is fact, if it is just my opinion, I post it as my opinion. If I don't make it clear and get called on it, I would clarify it immediately. Personally, I hope that someone takes legal action against you. It would be pretty easy to get HD's contact info and forward this to him. The difference between you and I ... is I don't hide and stir up trouble annonymously. I'm at least man enough to stand up for what I say ... you are not.

I didn't confront Brian, I brought it to his attention along with others. You needed to go. I hope for the first time on this board you show a little integrity and keep your word and stay away. You are right, you are not much of a Billiken fan.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

>If I was brian, I would want my bosses, Brad Soderberg and

>Cheryl Levick cc'd. Especially if you are actually

>including your identity(s).

>

>Like I said below, it is bad enough this board gets kicked

>around at the SLU athletic dept. Your behavior solidifies

>everything they constantly bring up about billikens.com and

>why they give us zero merit. Thanks

Where are you getting your info that this message board gets "kicked around" by the athletic dept? Also, why would a college athletic dept give any credence to what some nuts on a message board say anyways?

Skip, I will be sending an apology to him as well as letting him know that I will write anyone within the athletic department if that is what he wants.

I had no idea of anything on Horace Dixon's academic situation other than him being a late qualifier and hearing most schools back off of him because they did not think he would qualify. I am not sure how legal actions could be brought against that.

I feel like everything has really gotten blown out of proportion here. I am a recent college grad having a little fun on a message board. Maybe I should not have put Brian Bertucci's name as my identity and that is something I will address when I email him an apology. I do not feel like anything I did was malicious. I did not say anything concerning Horace Dixon that was harmful or based on information received illegally. I am willing to discuss the current situation with Steve and the other moderators if such a meeting is necessary. I am more then willing to reveal my identity to them and to discuss anything that has occured on this board with them.

they've told me so. oldani told me they detested this board. jim braun told me they detested this board. doug mac has told me he detests this board.

Just so I can get it straight

-You are not a true bills fan

-You have many people posting under the name "RaginCajun"

-YOu posted info you say you got from our current director of b-ball operations, when in fact you did not know the man.

- Thanks for all you have brought to the board

I think part of the reason they detest this board is that it holds them accountable for their job performance. Nowhere else in town is that office held accountable for the bush league way it operates sometimes and some of the stupid infighting that has occurred in the past.

I don't see the big deal. Wow,someone on a message pretends they know something they don't and have a profile name that isn't their's. I'm really shocked, I mean Internet bulletin boards have been around for 10-15 years and this is the first time I'm come across something like this.

signed,

-Bill Clinton

Please, if Cheryl Levick or Brian Bertucci care anything about this board and monitor it then tough luck, its their own fault for reading a message board where the whole point is to discuss one and another's opinions.