I can't wait to here the spin from the loyal BS fans

What has to happen for people to realize Brad isn't the right man for the job? I am embarrassed for Brad.

Roy?

Nashville?

I'm not being an ass, but seriously look at the results ( or lack there of). He has OBVIOUSLY lost control of his team and is no longer an effective leader.

I can't wait for people to attempt to rationalize why this loss is acceptable. Why is he still a good man for the job?

about those guys but I just talked to my brother and he always considered himself a "pro-Brad" guy but no more. I suspect many of the logical thinkins pro-Brad guys will come to the same conclusion. the emotional ones like Billikan will never change their thinking.

only because I hate to see coaches get canned, especially those that APPEAR to understand the nuances of the game, as Brad does. But i'm not going to fight the tide, which is fair given the results of these last two games.

On a side note, it is startling how completely in over their head that JJ, DB, and at times, DP are. I hear the horn, look over to see whos subbing and just pray that Ian, or Luke or someone will go on a tear, because no offensive help is on the way. It's just terrible.

By appear, I mean that he communicates well in the media, seems to be a good communicator with us fans when he speaks at functions, and appears pretty sharp overall. Therefore, the intracacies of basketball - which I believe are not many, actually, should be easy to master for a guy like Brad.

That leaves recruiting.

>What has to happen for people to realize Brad isn't the

>right man for the job? I am embarrassed for Brad.

>

>Roy?

>Nashville?

>I'm not being an ass, but seriously look at the results ( or

>lack there of). He has OBVIOUSLY lost control of his team

>and is no longer an effective leader.

>I can't wait for people to attempt to rationalize why this

>loss is acceptable. Why is he still a good man for the job?

i ve got to admit i was always soderberg fan but after watching last night i ll admit he seems to be in serious trouble one of two things either he cant coach which i dont believe or the kids have quit on him either one means serious trouble one of the weakest crowds i ve seen in a while and deservedly so after st bnavntre debacle even i was booing at games end and i dont remember doing that even in ekker or buddy joe brehmer days if he goes tho you ll get the talk of transfers lisch liddell for example always happens when coaching change also i know b s recruiting has struggled but his kid is a stud and will be a good d1 player i m not sure what i d do just putting some thoughts out there but am still hoping some how ian wakes up lisch starts hitting d brown starts sitting polk starts beating presses man oh man wishing for a lot like another poster always says it s tough being a billikin fan