SLU vs Ole Miss GDT

showthebill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Rob Lowe tonight? (I would ask what happened to Rob Loe, but given his performance lately, I don't even expect him to show up...)

I was just about to ask the same thing. Maybe he had another case of what he had 2 days ago.

Rebounding we lose 40-21

Conklin had 19 points but 2 boards in 27 minutes. Honestly I'd rather have him get 10 boards and no points in that time.

McCall & Ellis go 0-13 from the field. Everyone else shoots 53%.

Cassity had a strong game. Jett was okay. Conklin despite his 19 was only fair, only shot 7-14, every one he took was makeable.

Our team is so depleted yet we still stay in games. I really expected us to get blown out the last 2 games.

Does anyone think that the Billikens realize that you actually have to SHOOT the orange, round orb in order to have a chance at being awarded points which are a requirement to defeat your opponent???

That comes next semester together with learning to read the shot clock numbers, especially the final 10 seconds.

Well, since most of our team is just out of High School, they haven't taken that one yet.

The guys played hard. They are going to be great players to watch the next few years. It would be good to recruit real 4's and fives to rebound and rotate the log jam ay SF and SG next year>

We lost this game on the O boards and FT line-more mature kids may not have fouled the best shooters so much but we have to admire their spunk coming back from 14 down all the way to 4 before

losing Conklin to fouls, He certainly outplayed his man all night