Evans has a nice game

EMS67

I thought you meant Shrek Evans from

Sack Kwamain

Intentionally

Under the rim and

Cry about losing

I was really confused for a minute. And then I remembered it was the Evans from the school that isn't coached by a thug. Whew.

You egged me on with evans. the other guy told me I might want to stop.

Selective (false) memory you have. Yes, for a minute when we started the "name the place" chant, but after he kept making threats that involved you getting assaulted with every intention behind them, who told you to drop it? Who took the sign away from you? Who told you to let it go and watch the damn game?

Selective (false) memory you have. Yes, for a minute when we started the "name the place" chant, but after he kept making threats that involved you getting assaulted with every intention behind them, who told you to drop it? Who took the sign away from you? Who told you to let it go and watch the damn game?

You took the utter crap sign away and told me to let the sign go and watch the game not stop taunting evans!

You took the utter crap sign away and told me to let the sign go and watch the game not stop taunting evans!

Yes, and by watch the game, I meant watch the game! Stop taunting people who are fouled out and can have absolutely no impact on the game. If you must yell at someone, make it one of those thugs out on the court. God knows they deserved it. Evans didn't piledrive or undercut anybody, and he had no more ability to.

I sit far enough away from the student section that I have a hard time hearing clearly the chants of the students.

Can one of you students fill me in on the "name the place" chant?