Did Soderberg possibly just lose his job?

SLUDrew

that is ridiculous. one bad loss does not get a coach fired. look at the rest of the year, we've played pretty well. if this starts a losing streak and we end up below .500 then Brad's job will probably be on the line. right now I'll stick with him til the end of the year and let him slide on 1 bad loss.....for now.

Maybe it will be a positive. Maybe BS will finally try to figure out where this team is at and why....or maybe he will do the same old sh*t and scream and yell and blame the players for his FAILURE to coach and motivate them. Believe me when I say, players play better for a coach they respect and one that respects them and from what I hear from many of the players and others with program,that may be part of the problem. It will be interesting to talk to the guys when they get back and hear what they have to say.

You dont get fired over one loss no matter how huge it was. If it was the case pitino would not be coaching louisville

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

We were last place when we beat Louisville when they were #2. St. Bonaventure is last place and were 50th in the nation. If you were a louisville fan after the 60-59 loss would you be callin for pitino to be fired!?

Posted Image

Coaches motivating players is overrated.

The players said they had just one goal this season ... and they come to play half the game like they couldn't care less. The players shoulder at least as much blame as the coach. They shouldn't have needed game prep or motivation for this one.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

We need someone to emotionally abuse them tell em that they are worthless and they dont deserve to play in division 1 hell why not show em the message board

Posted Image

Lets hope so, now is the time. We need a high powered guy who is a proven recruiter. Some very good prospective coaches would be glad to work here. With a brand new arena as an attractant, anybody would do well bringing talent here. We need to divest ourselves of pint size coaches who recruit every guard they see. Brad is an average coach, who is a poor recruiter, & has a terrible eye for talent.