Any Billiken Blogs out there?

RUBillsFan

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any blogs out there about the billikens? I have not found any. I think it would be cool if someone who was knowledgable set one up. I would certainly visit it. I was thinking about making one myself, but I'm definitly not as knowledgable as some others who post here. If anyone did start one they could post Game Previews, Postgame Thoughts, Looks ahead at upcoming games, Info about Recruiting, and other general Billiken news in a way that is much petty organized than this forum. If they knew a lot about all SLU sports they could even post stuff about other things than basketball especially in the bball offseason. Just a thought.

After checking out BMetz's blog, I noticed he still has potential as a writer for Hustler magazine. To wit,

"Saint Louis F Justin Johnson anally probes G Dwayne Polk after SLU defeated Missouri State, 51-50 at the Scottrade Center on Monday, December 18. Polk is seen screaming in pain, as Johnson forgot to use a personal lubricant to probe Polk’s narrow anal cavity.

It was ironic that Johnson did not turn-over Polk, as he leads the team and the nation in that statistical category. Johnson did not drop Polk either, much to the surprise of the capacity crowd, who has dubbed Johnson “I.T.O.,†or “Instant Turn-Over.â€

The probe revealed that Justin Johnson’s head isn’t the only thing up an ass this year."

powered by performancing firefox

Proving once again - when it comes to tasteless- Metz can't even spell boundareeeeee.

When someone has to result to that kind of childishness to be funny, they are revealing a pretty limited intellect or a monumental lack of maturity. Really quite sad.

If you do have a blog, Mr. Metz/ARV, it truly would be great if you would use your writing skills to make it interesting and valuable to fans without reverting to the sophomore year humor. I mean this sincerely.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

It's not funny and his facts are wrong ... which is at least consistent with most of the posts he makes here.

I am forwarding that post to SLU and straight to JJ if I can find an addy.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Yeah, that blog, while interesting to say the least was not really what I was looking for. If I have time I'll think about starting my own blog. I go to most games when I am in town, but I go to school out of town so I don't see the Bills as often as most of you guys. Its tough to get a read on them from box scores and crappy wrap ups that the post does.

By the way nothing on the Bills in the Post today until page 10 of the sports section. Seems a thrilling win over a team like Ole Miss should at least get a blurp on the front page of the sports section. The Post did predict SLU making the toruny in their prediction for 2007 today.

I considered writing one at the sports lounge as I already write a blog semi daily on other topics at a place of my own.

To do it correctly would take alot of time, very few of us get around enough to have access to all the recruiting info and to see area players from all around the metro area and outstate MO and IL. Cosidering I only have access to coaches and players up north I would have to "steal" info from the likes of nate, 3 star, pdiddy, and others on the board who post their takes on recruits. I felt it was better just to leave it be. Everything gets posted here anyway. A blog by an individual or a group would just make the info more concise. I prefer perusing the board though.

actually I think you have been a pretty good poster lately, but in hindsight do you honestly think that that was funny ... do you not feel you went a bit too far.

I would think there could be legal ramifications to putting that in print.

You are frequently funny ... you just try to hard and don't always know where to draw the line ... these are real people you are talking about.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.