TO: The Band

AlumniFan

Tonight, at the Southern Miss game, the Saint Louis University Band, showed great disrespect to Barbara Berger. They made her feel very unwelcome. They created a hostile environment for this poor woman.

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SLU BAND, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four very large signs were made, each needing an entire row of band members to hold it up. The first said "Barbara Berger from Chesterfield, MO." The others said "who cares?", "who's that?", and "go home!" They were held up during the announcing of Southern Miss' starting lineup in addition to the normal signs we use.

The band had a HUGE sign when the opposing players were introduced that said "Barbara Berger" and under her name, I think it said "of Chesterfield" referring, of course, to her letter in the Post. Then they held up other signs that said "Who's that" or "Who cares". It was a VERY funny inside joke.

They also did a little song in the second half which I think went like this: "Heeeeey Barbara, we want to know why you hate us so much?"

Great, great, great!!!! I really loved it, but, unfortunately, it went over most people's heads (so what).