Obi Suspended

Knollmeyer has passed Obi on the depth chart so I doubt it has any impact this year. Would like to see Obi pull his grades up for next season though. Hope always springs eternal in the heart of a billikens fan that an underachiever will blossom later in his SLU career.

Anybody else feel that way? In today's day of science and rehab, where a Carson Palmer is back playing at the topest of top levels within eight months, I find it hard to fathom that this injury took two years to begin with. Then, he comes back fat and winded which I understand but really makes no sense. Then he won't mix it up and prefers to float on the perimeter and now we've got grades and ineligibility.

I'm betting another schollie will open on this one. If getting back wasn't enough motivation, then getting back and still not playing won't matter either. Chalk this one up, IMO.

OI has never rebounded-can't jump-won't mix it up under the basket and wants to shot the trey from the perimeter-same reason JJ got pulled after a few good minutes against NC then he shoots a long jumper out of his range instead of getting ball movement. Come on kid its your senior year.

hope we don't give his scholarship to another walk-on-I know we have needed walk-ons to fill in for injured players or because we were were

"saving" scholarships for unexpected late signs or transfers; but maybe we need to recruit walkons who are acaademically eligible for scholarships or related to the Waltons so they can afford to buy pizza

for the team (just kidding) we all know the Laurie's are committed to public education like MO State or MOO U as they need the masses to buy

at walmart-but that is a subject for another thread