UNC game

Westy03

Its just one day away. Who gives a turd about MoState. We are at 9-2 going into the biggest game in years. We are going to have to play a near perfect game to stay close with them but I think we are due for one. This will be UNCs first road test and lets hope the crowd really brings it. Bills by 5. Free throws by Lisch ice the game late! (mabye im crazy, who knows)

I've got a seat in the rafters... got one of the last TWO single seat 4-game packs. I'll be on the court when it's over, so makes no difference. If you see a Billikens fan not cheering, F'ING ream his ass for it, I'm sick of golf-clapping, 1 beer, in bed by 10 clowns coming out to games to rub elbows with the rest of the schmucks that never left the library. This team can RUN and they might get a chance to do it on Friday on a BIG stage. I will not get outcheered on any single play by a bunch of hicks from the BOOTHEEL! nor any East Coast Tarheel jerkoffs either. Who knows what this team could do if they actually had a salivating, rabid fanbase? If you expect them to leave it all out on the floor, leave it all in your f'ing seat as well! It's the Friday before X-mas, you can nurse your swollen throat all weekend, no excuses. 9-2, 10-2, 11-2, etc....

LET'S GO BILLS!!!

"Psycho" T's gonna take a pounding from Zeus, Euro-style.

Bills by 4.

I'm hoping Liddell makes up for a few of those NINE turnovers on Monday and gets at least 3-4 steals by sagging on Handz-Bro and Wright. If we help and rotate on defense, without giving up too much room for the 3, (along w/ a few choice long rebounds to start the fast break), we've got a real shot. Long list I know, but that's what has to happen.

I'm still nursing my throat from Mo St. I have lost my voice and can't hardly speak as of this morning. I am off today and trying not to speak at all. I guess the couple in front of me will be happy if it doesn't come back.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.