Spit Hits Fan at KSDK TV???

Schasz

especially here in St. Louis.....I am from california and it is striking to me how parochial St. Louis is. I do not attempt to criticize St. Louis, just making an observation. So when people from the corporate headquarters make a decision, and local people are shafted, the bar is now so much higher for the guy coming in....good luck to Rene he has his work cut out for him.

you are so right basketbill. i for one wont give renee the benefit of the doubt until he wins me over. and if frank leaves, i dont plan on watching unless the word is that renee is a bigtime billiken booster. my guess is he doesnt know what a billiken is.

>>Cusumano's contract expired Jan. 1, and he and his representative have been in discussion for a renewal. He also is talking to KFNS (590 AM, 100.7 FM), about working there full time. He already is host of a morning program there.<<

I can tell you first hand, no other TV sports reporter

in St. Louis attends as many SLU games as does Frank. It's

not even close. (Different planets -wink). Without him at KSDK, it hurts the Bills exposure BIG TIME, in my opinion.