good win

p diddy

nice game against belmont. most final four teams lose to the horse race schools. you want to talk about getting a good laugh? the best money can buy! $nyder is showing real coaching skills thus far with his team of professionals.

It's nice to see you back. Perhaps you returned home to the jungle for the holidays. I was sure hoping you would be posting during the wonderful Mizzou losses. Running your mouth has always been easy for you. Not much you can say though when you're losing the Belmont at home. And to think, all your wins against decent opponents, have all been losses. Your golden boy coach just plain sucks.

actually, i admire your loyalty to $pumac. my gosh, i doubt if slu went through all the b.s. that $nyder has pulled and the school has stumbled on the last few years coupled with now kicking away the most talented team in school history with inept and lazy coaching, i probably would hide. you just keep coming as if nothing is wrong. amazing.