Ian's final evaluation from OPD Camp via nbdraft.net

VTIME

http://nbadraft.net/articles.asp

Ian Vouyoukas (Saint Louis) -- 7.33 ppg, 1.66 rpg, 69.2 fg%, 50 ft% -- Vouyoukas has some Vlade craftiness around the basket. But he lacks foot speed and rebounding ability. His body appears very flabby so his mobility and quickness would vastly improve if he got on the right weight training program. He should return to St. Louis for another year and work hard on his body, and he could get drafted next year.

thanks for the info. As tseug. said below, it does show how good you have to play to make it in the NBA, even to ride the bench. Hopefully Ian takes heed and continues to work hard. I know he isn't really cut, but the flabby remark suprises me. It shows that as much as we have seen Ian improve over the last few years he still has some work to do.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman and loyal subject of Billsboy and all ex D1 players and coaches everywhere. You da man Billsboy

http://www.sport-fm.gr/news.jsp?newsID=48818

So you can rest your heads, Ian told the Greek Sports Newswire that going back to Greece is his last resort and that if he isn't sure to get drafted he will be back for a 4th year at SLU.

He even said himself that he's not in great shape right now to compete but that he isn't stressed about anything. He's just in Orlando for an experience....

A little put off by the comment "with the right weight training"? You mean SLU's trainer isn't giving him the right weight training. One would have figured this would be "weight training for hoops 101". Seems like he had a pretty good showing overall, but not good enough. OK, IV come on home back to West Pine...hit the weights...practice your footwork...lead the Billikens to the NCAA...then take us to the sweet 16 and then go first round.

i did not take that slam as one against our trainer. i took that comment to mean ian needs to put in the work. there are a million successful training programs out there. but none of them work without the athlete devoting the time and effort.