Freshmen tonight: DNP, coach's decision (?)

Roy, do you know for a fact that Johnson did not play because he hasn't been practicing hard or are you just speculating? Because if you are simply speculating, I think that's unfair.

I'd also rather see more JJ and less Ross. Let's develop the young players with more upside. I can live with their mistakes a lot easier than I can the mistakes of a 24-year-old senior.

ace, at the last billiken club meeting angres told us what was holding justin back was his practice habits. so taken from that and simply from the fact that justin is obviously the best athlete of ALL of our inside players, what else could it be? but i guess technically since i was not in the coaches meetings or the pre-game huddle i would be speculating.

while i want to see he younger more talented players develop, i think what most of you are missing is that for that talent to actually "be developed" it isnt going to happen by showing up for the games only. they have to develop the attitude and focus that brad is preaching day in and day out every second of his practice. if they dont, they are not going to develop. granted they might give us better immediate results on the floor, but i agree with brad's "tough love" approach. what else does he have to motivate them?

Not being used at all Saturday in a blowout game sure may mean that Coach is still trying to use the tough love approach on JJ. I hope that it does finally work because this kid's upside is better than anyone currently getting minutes. Now if he does not respond to the coaching this year then our need at recruiting a stud 4 will be even greater.