Go West young man?

BLIKNS

I am not suggesting this,no way this will happen,but for fun,and something to waste a few minutes of your time...Personally,I hope we land in the A-10,don`t see the "Papal Conference"happening,yet,makes too much sense,but for geography sake,we are too far west to be A-10.Let`s look the other direction,what about the WCC?We will be flying to games no matter where we go.The MVC,Horizon,and the WCC are pretty close in ratings usually(seems 8,9,10 in conference power ratings or so).So maybe some say the MVC has too many small markets,WCC offers,San Diego,Los Angeles,San Francisco,and Portland.I believe the league has only 8 teams,but who else could join this basketball league,I guess maybe Creighton would be about the westernmost team without football.Not way this happens,besides the games would be way too late for midwest papers to get the scores in,just thought I would throw this out there.Gonzaga,St.Mary`s,and USF are catholic schools,I know Pepperdine is private,but what about San Diego,LMU,Portland,and Santa Clara?Like I said,I at least made you look.

I don`t see this a viable option either,we don`t really have much in common with the teams out there,but what is the difference between flying to LA or NYC?SF or Philly?If we join the A-10(which I hope we do)the team will be flying,so what does it matter which direction?

All of the years that I did live in St. Louis, MO, I thought that St. Louis always had a more Eastern sort of ambiance while Kansas City, MO had much more of a Western ambiance. I had been to Kansas City numerous times as I had relatives that live in KC.

After moving and living in Seattle, WA there was no doubt in my mind that my earlier feelings were pretty much right on. The Billikens belong in the A-10 a league that already has a couple old natural rivals in Xavier and Dayton. I just don't see it any other way.