Soccer Bills

Lobo

Just doing some channel surfing waiting for the AL play-offs, on the College Sports Network during the 1/2 time of some women's game they had a nice piece on this years Billiken team. They showed a lot of highlights from this years Clemson win and a Indiana game of 10 years ago. Also they said they will be broadcasting the upcoming Indiana-SLU game.

I'm not sure if I could get out at that time but I could try. Where are all you meeting? Also, I would probably drive back that night seeing as I have some teams to coach Saturday morning. If I go, I'll be wearing one of the original "SLU BALLS" shirts that used to frequent the games.

The drive is what...3.5 hours?

Lobo, I have Direct TV (no cable in the mountains) and it was on College Sports Network. This is a new station that they recently added. It is kind of a funny station. Every once and while it has some old great college football games, it covered the NCAA baseball championships and now it mostily broadcasts women's fall sports (soccer, field hockey, v-ball, etc..). So I was surprised by the broadcast of this game. Curious to see what this station covers during bball season.