Billikens next Assistant Coach! Get Excited/Angry...

Not a big thing, but I seem to remember JW starting as a Freshman. I do know he was a heady player who knew the game well and appeared to be like a coach on the floor.

If he is named I think we will be happy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonner was great but not as good as Larry Hughes who was not here long enough to make an impression on NBA starved St. Louis fans and now that Laurie has fizzled. SLU arena will reign as the best place in town for basketball. McCauley (Easy Ed

is hands down, the winner of any best awards and Bob Ferry was better in his era than Hughes-there may be others

our chances of seeing Hughes are nil; I would like to see Bonner on the bench, too; my guess is associate coach would only tease him. Back to Jamal. He is from Wichita and Kansas City so was Angres. Brad must figure we can recruit against KU, KState, Mizzou, and Oklahoma schools. We certainly can attract city kids to St. Louis and everyone sees the demographics are way up on people playing and living in the city. Maybe Brad will move in after his son starts college

if not I've got him confused with someone else we had as an assistant? thanks for any information I hate to have the wrong thing in my mind

just curious if you have those "honor students" ACT scores. i know at the high schools in belleville most honor students average at worst high 20's low 30's on the ACT. so i assume your vashon "honor students" did as well?