Missouri State out per Lunardi

kshoe

If anything, the valley got screwed by the other mid-majors. Air Force definitely did not earn a bid. No top 50 wins, and 5 wins against teams with 290+ RPI nonconference. They played nobody all year. Also, Utah State only had one top 50 win (in conference against Nevada) so it's not like they scheduled a bunch of powerhouses nonconference. I think Cincinnati may have been the biggest shock with 11 top 100 wins and only one loss against 100+ RPI teams (crosstown rival Dayton). I think they were much more worthy than Seton Hall. On a side note, how does a team with an RPI of 58 get a 10 seed?

UAB and Texas A&M both got in with a single win each, against Texas and Memphis. Also, I don't think the Committee wanted to give the MVC more bids than the Big 12, regardless of whether they deserved it.

I really dislike SMS and glad that they are not in. We really need to spank them next year.

GW got jobbed. Yes their schedule was weak but so was many other teams that are seeded better and they were completely jobbed by their draw and location! It has been a tough week for Sign Dude w/ SLU and GW both losing now this seeding.

AF may not have deserved to get in but I watched them once this year and they can execute! They move the ball and shoot so well it is a thing of beauty.

I think X is done, they are out of gas and only overachieved b/c they were in Cincy. Kind of sad that the A10 will probably not represent very well this year and it looks like CUSA did.

What if SLU and Charlotte stayed in CUSA? UAB, Memphis, Houston all were decent this year and UTEP was decent a year ago, Tulsa has some history. Not too bad of a conference except they have more RPI anchors than the A10. A10 is overall a better fit w/ all the fellow Jesuit schools but just think about it.

>I really dislike SMS and glad that they are not in. We

>really need to spank them next year.

>

>GW got jobbed. Yes their schedule was weak but so was many

>other teams that are seeded better and they were completely

>jobbed by their draw and location! It has been a tough week

>for Sign Dude w/ SLU and GW both losing now this seeding.

>

>AF may not have deserved to get in but I watched them once

>this year and they can execute! They move the ball and

>shoot so well it is a thing of beauty.

Are you an idiot? Great logic. You dislike Mo St so they shouldn't be in. Nice analysis. How was GW jobbed but Mo ST wasn't? AF played absolutely nobody. It's great they can execute against weak opponents. Go post on the Junior Varsity board. You're not quite up to this level.

Your missing the point I am not saying SMS didn't deserve to be in I DON'T LIKE SMS so I am glad they got JOBBED. Get it? Kind of like I don't like you so I wouldn't be heart broken if you forgot your password or after your 1000 BS post your computer spontaneously combusted.

I like the A10 and do believe that GW is good so I think they got JOBBED.

Never said AF deserved to be in just said that they execute well and are fun to watch.

No logic involved just stating an opinion based on my personal taste.

I hope that clarified things for you but they probably didn't.

Just wondering does the PH spelling for Fan mean that you are some kind of Phish fan?

>Your missing the point I am not saying SMS didn't deserve to

>be in I DON'T LIKE SMS so I am glad they got JOBBED. Get

>it? Kind of like I don't like you so I wouldn't be heart

>broken if you forgot your password or after your 1000 BS

>post your computer spontaneously combusted.

>

>I like the A10 and do believe that GW is good so I think

>they got JOBBED.

>

>Never said AF deserved to be in just said that they execute

>well and are fun to watch.

>

>No logic involved just stating an opinion based on my

>personal taste.

>

>I hope that clarified things for you but they probably

>didn't.

>

>Just wondering does the PH spelling for Fan mean that you

>are some kind of Phish fan?

That's better. I hate you to so I like when you have to clarify yourself. Okay, it's your opinion. Thanks for sharing. By the way, it's a worthless opinion.

And in regards to the PH. I would say I like Phish okay. I have one album and I've seen them once but they are not why I spell phan like that.

>and their only good non-conference win was UW-Mil. Not very

>impressive. I don't like it when bg conference schools get

>in just because of who they are, but SMS just didn't do it

>this year. The rpi was totally manufactured.

Footes, I won't argue with you if you say there were teams who had a better resume than MO St. who deserved to be in. But I don't agree that teams likes like Air Force and George Mason should have got in ahead of them.

Air Force, according to my quick check, has one win against a tourney team.

George Mason has three wins against tourney teams, including two on the road.

Mo St. has 4 wins agains tourney teams including three on the road. They finished second in a 4 bid conference and had an RPI in the 20's.

There are a couple of other teams(Utah St. comes to mind) who got a bid. I'm not saying Mo St. was a powerhouse but there were plenty of other teams out there who played even weaker schedules.