KFNS free right now

I am now. It is clear and better than the college radio KEXP announcers. It is just annoying that I pay to listen to the games but one of the biggest games of the year is not on their I listen to the "voice of the Billikens" and it quits at halftime, I have to listen to LaSalle feed and there is no stat-tracker plus SLU isn't playing all that well.

This is probably his career game. He doesn't do too much but provide a big body out there.

Why can't SLU get it together we are down 8 w/ 11 min left.

KShoe is right these announcers stink.

Good analysis. The only reason this game matters is to go into the conf. tourney on a high note. I don't want to go in on 2 losses, we need some momentum. How quickly things change I was feeling bullet proof after the UNCC game.

The triangle and 2 is hurting us w/ no one hitting shots but maybe we can get the big MO going to close out this game and pick up a W on the road.

How many road wins do we have? 5 I think

This game is extremely dissappointing so far. Cold on the offense and just too many fouls on TL and IV. 47-36 w/ 4 min left that is terrible. I thought these guys had got it together but it seems that they all went cold at the same time I just hope they can pull it together in the A10 Tourney. IV is not finishing. I wish I could watch or knew what the stats are so I could get better insight.

I think SLU has the ball but all of the sudden it seems that LaSalle is scoring these announcers stink I have no clue what is going on besides that SLU is losing and can't score.

I didn't care that much if we got the 4 seed. I knew that it would be tough to beat LaSalle, who has played well in conf., in Philly. However, I hoped for a better showing than this. We had an abysmal offense this game. IV wasn't finishing, no one could contain Smith at all, we gave up offensive boards. The CSTV feed wasn't there, KFNS cut off halfway through, no stat-tracker, I had to listen to crappy LaSalle commentators all around bad experience for me today.