Who do you think will replace Anthony Drejaj as our third guard next year?

while danny brown has the most sheer athleticism, i think it is just as obvious that luke meyer has the highest basketball iq of the group and has for two seasons straight now been a part of the "turnaround" of each season. at some point one has to realize that is no coincidence. luke's a winner.

>while danny brown has the most sheer athleticism, i think it

>is just as obvious that luke meyer has the highest

>basketball iq of the group and has for two seasons straight

>now been a part of the "turnaround" of each season. at some

>point one has to realize that is no coincidence. luke's a

>winner.

Luke has to start knocking down open jumpers if he is to help our team rise to the next level. He's shooting 33.0% from the floor and 21.4% from 3. For reference, JJ is shooting 33.8% from the floor. Two shooters need to be on the floor at all times to keep the opposing D from packing it in and suffocating Ian. Right now, those 2 guys are generally Drejaj (41.8% from 3) and Lisch (42.4% from 3). Who will be the other shooter next year? Maybe Luke can improve his shooting but we need substantial improvement from 3. If we get Stemler, that may help Luke as we can go with a shooter at 4 (allowing Luke to play the 3).

Drejaj made great strides with the consistency of his perimeter shooting over his career so I think Luke could do the same.

he is a brett hull type of player who stands on a spot patiently waiting for 4 teamates to run around attracting attention until we

can pass him the ball

I voted other because I think that Jarod Leonard will sign with the bills and be the leader that they need to make it to the A10 finals where the Flyers hand them a crushing blow and your Dayton Flyers win the 2007 A10 championship.

Sore

Loosers

United

schedule and would fit well in our league although DePaul will

be looking for a new coach if they have another year like this one

Travel would be better for them to come to St. Louis .

Was that the Diener girl helping the team last night or did she just have the same look? Unfortunately I lost my behind the SLU bench seats when Debbie Yow took over and some us were not invited to tag day; let's hope the new AD is kinder to those of us who give to the Billiken club

It would be good to keep some of the Marquette type rivalries with decent RPI

If DP proves he can shoot from the perimeter, I think he will get the nod. He could be such a weapon of a pump fake if teams actually thought he was going to shoot. I don't think he needs to drop 45% from behind the arc, but 35% - 38% would be nice. That would also give us three solid ball handlers on the court at all times and free Tommie up to create from the wing a little more.

goslu68 said,

"let's hope the new AD is kinder to those of us who give to the Billiken club"

goslu, it is my understanding that it will all be about the billiken club. seat selection will go in strictly billiken club priority number order first and then the season tix holders that are not billiken club members. anyone that is not a billiken club member is going to lose big.