Senior Night

kshoe

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but I always find it semi-disrespectful when people don't show up on time for the senior night activities. AD and VN have put significant portions of their lives into this program so I hope people can show them some level of respect by showing up 10-15 minutes earlier than usual for the game. They've earned it.

I think AD deserves a standing O. I know he will get it from me. I hope everyone else joins in. AD has always left it all on the floor and obviously worked hard on his shot this offseason.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

>

>I think AD deserves a standing O. I know he will get it from

>me. I hope everyone else joins in. AD has always left it all

>on the floor and obviously worked hard on his shot this

>offseason.

>

Anyone sitting during AD introduction should be thrown out. Of course, I often wonder if people know its okay to stand before the last 30 seconds of the game?

I will have to applaud in my car as I know I will be late to the game.

Drejaj has always worked and played his a** off. Coming from auspicious beginnings he has built himself into a more than credible player at this level and has made himself into a helluva shooter. Hats off to him and I appreciate the work and effort he ahs put in. Lets also not forget that Drejaj is the leader on this team, he sets the tone in practice from the second he stepped foot on campus and was and is a great example for our young stars.

I bet it was more of a playground thing than a racial thing...

the young brash east coast kid was probably bringing it to the veteran and the veteran put him in his place.

It seems like Drejaj gets in arguments with anyone at pick up games and practices...its his nature....he hates losing and he doesnt take it well, but I bet its not a race deal.