UB to be on 590 shortly.....nm

SLUAvtr

Not too much, just said that he's really proud of everyone, working hard. After the game last night, apparently our guys were already talking about taking on Charlotte. Said practice should be/was fun today, especially since it comes after a win. Claiborne also tried to get UB to start talking about the referees and their calling of the games. He thought that IV wasn't getting the calls he should be getting since he's been getting mauled as of recently. He said overall he's not totally pleased with them (I think that's the collective thoughts of the ENTIRE SLU fan base), but that he doesn't want to be in a ref's shoes either. That's basically the run down.

The refs in the A-10 are terrible.God do I miss the good old days of Wellmer-O'Neil-Shaw-John Higgins-Thornle and Hillary. I'd even take Roy's buddy Tim Higgins. We never knew how good we had it. Those guys may not have given us a fair shake at times but they were at least competent.

tseugnekillib and i were talking about it last night. as much as i detested the cusa officials, they all seem like ed hightower now.