Tickets for Sundays game

biggdadiek

There's always 2 or 3 scalpers across the street from the main entrance at Savvis. However, it's just as easy to walk into the Savvis and buy tickets at the window.

You can also go to www.ticketmaster.com and purchase the tickets on-line and print the tickets out at home. I've done that in the past.

There are coupons in the entertainment 2006 book that most grade school kids sell that offer two mezzanine end tickets for the price of one. I think those are the $9 seats although I'm not sure. Anyway, once you get in you can sit in the lower bowl on either end section; no one will bother you. They're just happy to have you at the game. If you are loud, I'll be happy too. Billiken games are notorious for septugenarian crowds that don't make a peep. The ticket offer is on page C64 and is also good for the Rhode Island game.

I haven't paid to park at a Billikens game since Larry Hughes was leading us to the NCAA's. However, if you are so inclined there is a cheap lot that is an immediate left when you get off at the 11th street exit off of 40 East.