The streak is over

Go_Bills

Small little Catholic schools will never get the coverage of bigger, public schools...just look at Gonzaga, Georgetown, Villanova, Notre Dame, DePaul, Santa Clara, Seton Hall, Marquette, Boston College, and Xavier. No one ever sees real coverage of these small, little Catholic schools. As a matter of fact, I bet most people have never even HEARD of these little, Catholic schools.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>Small little Catholic schools will never get the coverage of

>bigger, public schools...just look at Gonzaga, Georgetown,

>Villanova, Notre Dame, DePaul, Santa Clara, Seton Hall,

>Marquette, Boston College, and Xavier. No one ever sees

>real coverage of these small, little Catholic schools. As a

>matter of fact, I bet most people have never even HEARD of

>these little, Catholic schools.

Seriously, how dumb are you? Please go back and re-read my original post. I never said SLU doesn't get any coverage. I never said they don't deserve coverage. What I said was, in this instance, in this state and this city, that our small, catholic private school is not going to get the same publicity as the big, public catholic school in the state. The sooner some people on this board come to grips with that the sooner all the whining can stop. Is it fair? That's not for me to decide. But obviously from the number of people on this board who are complaing about it, they dont' think SLU is getting enough coverage.

Where did I ever say that no one sees real coverage of SLU or that most people have never HEARD of SLU? You're just making stuff up. If you're going to be man enough to confront me, at least get your facts straight.

To set the record straight. I hope the Bills get the front page everyday - even in the Summer. I hope every game they play is on TV.

Billiphan just wrote:

"What I said was, in this instance, in this state and this city, that our small, catholic private school is not going to get the same publicity as the big, public catholic school in the state."(sic)

What!?!?! What "big, public catholic school in the state" are you talking about? I didn't know there were any "public catholic" schools at all, but then again, I'm an idiot, remember.

And, by the way, you are SOOOO correct, Gonzaga, Georgetown, Villanova, Notre Dame, DePaul, Santa Clara, Seton Hall, Marquette, Boston College, and Xavier have no big public schools to compete with for coverage, not Ohio State or University of Washington or Indiana, or U. of Illinois or USC or University of Wisconsin or.....

Give it up. You're a hateful, hateful person.

I know I have you and your butt boy Bauman in your place when your only retort is to point out a typo or grammatical error that I've made. That's the board equivalent of saying "nanny nanny boo hoo." Which will quickly be followed by "my dad can beat up your dad."

If those things really bother you, you're probably upset with 90% of this board, including the moderators.

I love how it takes 2-3 people to take on Billiphan. Neither one of you are man enough to do it yourself. Oldman72 wised up and went away.

billiphan said,

"I love how it takes 2-3 people to take on Billiphan. Neither one of you are man enough to do it yourself."

actually i think it is more a matter that debating with you is akin to trying to debate a drunken marine. most of what you say makes little sense, and if we continue it escalates into a lot of cussing and incoherence and then just ends up in a barroom brawl.

What have I said in this thread that does not make sense to you Roy? What was the original topic about and how did my post not make any sense? And if you were paying attention, you would realize that I did not start this. First, SLU72 took a shot at me. Then it was Bauman followed by Alumni Fan. But of course I'm the bad guy in this. This goes back to the gang mentality of some on this board to attack anyone who has the audacity to disagree with the board elders.

And Roy, who are you to talk about debate? You conveniently ignore any posts that pose questions to you when you know you're wrong. You would rather hide than admit you were wrong. Be a man for once in your life. Maybe Alumni Fan and Bauman will follow suit.

>billiphan said,

>

>"I love how it takes 2-3 people to take on Billiphan.

>Neither one of you are man enough to do it yourself."

>

>actually i think it is more a matter that debating with you

>is akin to trying to debate a drunken marine. most of what

>you say makes little sense, and if we continue it escalates

>into a lot of cussing and incoherence and then just ends up

>in a barroom brawl.

Actually your post # 12 in this thread, in the last paragraph, started all this bs! By the way we are (not or) approaching 24 hrs. since your (not you're) "typo" excuse hit this Board. You have constantly tried to ignor the original mistake (while attempting to correct SLU 72) and now for almost 24 hrs, you seem to be sticking with the idea that we will eventually accept your argument.

Phan, let me give you a mature way to have handled this-----

" I guess in my 10:31 A.M. on 2/2 post I should not have been such a smart@$$, when attempting to correct another poster since I was obviously incapable of doing so, w/o making a stupid mistake on my part. I first thought that I could sell you all on my mistake being a typo, but upon further reflection I realize that that would only be compounding my mistake with a lie. Sorry.

Billiphan"

P.S. Phan, I bet my Daddy can beat up your Daddy.

The education of 'Phan continues!

Bauman,

I think most people on this board realized I made a typo. Most people on this board have made the same sort of mistake before. The smart ones can figure out the difference between a typo and pointing out when another poster is just plain wrong.

Then there are the few pretentious aholes on this board like yourself who just hammer away at the same point when you realize you have nothing else to go on. Your manhood was challenged and you did the right thing and hid away.

Now let me get to hilarious point of this post. If you're(that's you are) going to make fun of a poster for a typo, make sure you don't have any errors in your own posts.

Please explain to me what IGNOR means.

What a spineless ahole.

>Actually your post # 12 in this thread, in the last

>paragraph, started all this bs! By the way we are (not or)

>approaching 24 hrs. since your (not you're) "typo" excuse

>hit this Board. You have constantly tried to ignor the

>original mistake (while attempting to correct SLU 72) and

>now for almost 24 hrs, you seem to be sticking with the idea

>that we will eventually accept your argument.

>

>Phan, let me give you a mature way to have handled this-----

>

>" I guess in my 10:31 A.M. on 2/2 post I should not have

>been such a smart@$$, when attempting to correct another

>poster since I was obviously incapable of doing so, w/o

>making a stupid mistake on my part. I first thought that I

>could sell you all on my mistake being a typo, but upon

>further reflection I realize that that would only be

>compounding my mistake with a lie. Sorry.

>

> Billiphan"

>

>

>P.S. Phan, I bet my Daddy can beat up your Daddy.

>

>The education of 'Phan continues!

phan said,

"Then there are the few pretentious aholes on this board like yourself who just hammer away at the same point when you realize you have nothing else to go on."

90% of your postings could define the above.

i have admitted many times that i used to feel ian wouldnt amount to the player he is now. so i am not sure what you are talking about. but that is par for your lying self.

obviously you are in your drunken marine mode again. goodbye.

The story you've always given was

"I never said Ian couldn't be good, I just said he is not working hard enough. Obviously he worked hard over the summer and he is good now. I was right all along."

Sell it down the river. You've proven my point though. If anyone dares to disagree with Elder Roy, they must be crazy/drunk/angry/wrong/mizzou fan/etc.

I made one statement in this thread about Scrivener whining about the Post coverage. Since that thread I've been attacked by you, SLU72, Bauman and Alumni Fan.

Don't you have Junior High boys to go "scout?"

no i am going to see dustin maguire tonite. jr high boy's basketball is over in illinois (see another post where i comment on justin clayborne). however jr high girls will be starting soon. other than lori crunk's (althoff head coach) daughter though, who i understand will enroll at belleville althoff along with the nesbitt twins, there isnt a lot to get excited about in jr high girls basketball this year on the illinois side. but thanks for asking. now that i know you are interested, i will try to keep you informed.

My dear little hubristic pratt:

You made an idiotic statement about big, public versus small, Catholic schools which was wrong, self-serving, and fatuous. You tried to deny it by making an even more idiotic statement. Just admit you are a hateful moron and we will stop pointing out the obvious.

Someone got a dictionary for Christmas!!!!

Jackass/Idiot - Either fits.

Your reading comprehension isn't very good. I didn't make a statement about big/public schools vs little/private schools. I made a statement about two schools in our state, Mizzou and SLU. I was not referencing all public and private schools, just those two. What I said was that in our case, in our state, the big public school is going to get more press than our small, catholic school in the city. ISN'T THAT WHAT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT?!?!? AT LEAST A GOOD PART OF IT WAS!!! I didn't say that it was right that Mizzou got more press I just said that was the way it was. OBVIOUSLY, a lot of the posters on here agree because there is at least one thread a month started about how SLU doesn't get the attention that MIZZOU does.

Just admit you're an ignorant puss and we'll forget about the whole thing. I've already made SLU72 and Bauman look like an ass today, I guess I'll add you to the list.

>My dear little hubristic pratt:

>

>You made an idiotic statement about big, public versus

>small, Catholic schools which was wrong, self-serving, and

>fatuous. You tried to deny it by making an even more

>idiotic statement. Just admit you are a hateful moron and

>we will stop pointing out the obvious.