Xavier Game

SShoe

Just wondering who plans on attending in Cinci and if so, maybe we could get a little gathering before hand to toast the upcoming upset.

I was thinking a possible spot might be Mulligans near Hyde Park. Nice place, relatively close to Xavier's campus.

There is an alumni gathering up there in the Cintas Center before the game. this might be the item mentioned in the fiance poseter's post. I had heard $25 gets you eats, drinks and a game seat. Don't know if you're interested but it seems a separate gathering would be in conflict. But that's your call. Just FYI.

Will be in Cinci for the tournament, not this one.

Taj, do you know if they would be letting walk-ups into the pre-game thing at Cintas? I'd like to go, but don't need to pay 25 for the tickets.

If there are those who are not going to the pre-game at Cintas, I will still probably go to Mulligans before the game for a beer, so if anybody wishes to come, I'll be there unless I can walk up to the alumni thing. I'll be the only one in Billiken gear.

.. I don't know about any possible changes ... all I know is that the reception is like in Cintas Conference Rooms 1 and 2 .... which means the reception is in the actual facility. Do you need a ticket to get into the facility??? Check with Alumni Relations, I guess. All myinfo is second hand through alums in Dayton ... so I'm not sure.